Онлайн магазин за кафе оборудване http://barshaker.ro - отстъпка за членовете на форума и безплатна доставка[-10%]

Препоръки и отзиви за местата от които купуваме кафе, кафе обoрудване и резервни части

Модератори: glatzial, Gaggia

Аватар
BarShaker.Ro
Supporter
Град: Oradea

Мнение

alex3d написа:
18 Юли 2020 14:42
@blazarov Same conclusion after 5 shots with PRO-X 18g :( A lot of channeling and spritzing and a huge mess. I was about to blame the Niche or my technique but seems like the problem is with the baskets. Confirmed coarser grind needed compared to my Lelit's stock basket.

I am happy that you had time to test the baskets these kind of feedback always helps us.
I feel there are significant diferences beetween the baskets, and every single basket is compatibile only with a few type of coffee and roasting, and to top this we always need good handling and skills to have a perfect extractions.

As sad before my personal favourite is the IMS nanotech 16/18 and 18/20, but the AVX PRO-x product line is also on my top shortlist, for example I personally find the VST baskets not compatible with my taste and coffees and, so i personally dont like them. ( strictly personal point of view )

Only God Can Judge Me
Аватар
DanyKioshev
Зелено кафе
Град: Габрово
Приготвям кафе с: Lelit Kate PL82T

Мнение

Здравейте колеги бихте ли ми препоръчали някое хубаво кафе, което сте пробвали от https://barshaker.ro/
Аватар
Eklektik
Светло изпечен
Град: София
Приготвям кафе с: Pour Overs + Niche Zero

Мнение

DanyKioshev написа:
22 Юли 2020 12:57
Здравейте колеги бихте ли ми препоръчали някое хубаво кафе, което сте пробвали от https://barshaker.ro/

Трябва да ни ориентираш малко какъв вкус ти хареса. Мен лично от последниет които пих, долупосочената Руанда много ми хареса за еспресо . Не много киселлино, плътно, много приятен баланс между боровинка, грозде и шоколад.

https://barshaker.ro/C-Coffee/Sloane-Rwanda-Kinini

Аватар
BarShaker.Ro
Supporter

Мнение

i would suggest to wait 1-2 more days, untill all the new coffees will be uploaded to the site..
Only God Can Judge Me
Аватар
BarShaker.Ro
Supporter

Мнение

Guys, the new coffees have been uploaded.
You can find many new and fresh coffee from Kometa ( yayy! :) ), Friedhats Amsterdam, and Sloane from Bucharest.
Only God Can Judge Me
Аватар
Gaggia
Coffee scientist
Град: Благоевград
Приготвям кафе с: Vesuvius/Honne

Мнение

Кафето в бутилката от Бразилия е добро, не си падам по бразилските, но това е изпечено както трябва и се усещат само ядки без горчивина, браво на пекаря.
Моля пишете в темите за съвет, а не лични съобщения.

Благодаря за разбирането!

Аватар
BarShaker.Ro
Supporter

Мнение

Guys,
Today we have marked the 3th month of our subscription.
All the coffees are on the way to you, hopefully Monday you can try them.

Since this is a landmark for us, we wanted to send you again ( and to our other customers also ) something special, so we have got back to our "roots".

The first coffee is a Rwanda - DIRECT TRADE! - from Meron.
I have got really good feedbacks from all of you about the Burundi ( from the first shipmen ), and Delia ( head roaster from Meron ) says this Rwanda is even better than the Burundi, so be prepared! :)
This is the coffee what you will get: https://barshaker.ro/Meron-Rwanda-Kinyovu-natural

The second coffee is an Ethiopia Guji from Street Coffee Roasters - Oradea
It was processed at MULISH washing station, and the farmes is Faisal Abdush.
Its a classic variety of local heirloom from 1800-1950 masl atitude.
Just to add a little "spice" to the game its roasted for omniroast, so who wants to extract for V60 you can give a go!.. This coffee isnt available online, so you cant source it online, just locally in their shops..

SPECIAL PROMOTION!
Since there are a few users whos subscription will and soon, please see our special promotion for extensions and new subscription available only until 7th of August!

Speciality Coffee Experience prices for extensions and new subscription.
( the standard prices are for Romania, so for international subscribers would be much more due to the international shipping.. )
3month subscription/extension - standard fee 500 Ron - special price of 425 Ron VAT incl
6 month subscription/extension - standard fee 1050 Ron - special price of 830 Ron VAT incl
12 month subscription/extension - standard fee 2050 Ron - special price of 1650 Ron VAT incl

The average valuea of the shipped packages ( the price of 2 package of coffee ) are around 75-110 ron / shipment + shipping... so you can see its a very special deal what we are offering!

HINT :-P
The following 2-3 shipments will be only from EU roasters.
If everything goes as planed in the next one we will have some specialities from Right Side - Barcelona, and Hasbean - UK.

If you have any questions, just send them in PM or mail.

Thanks!
Only God Can Judge Me
Аватар
Gaggia
Coffee scientist
Град: Благоевград
Приготвям кафе с: Vesuvius/Honne

Мнение

Много е удобно с този абонамент, който не го е пробвал препоръчвам да му даде шанс с едни 3 месеца.
Моля пишете в темите за съвет, а не лични съобщения.

Благодаря за разбирането!

DNNdrago
Нов потребител
Град: Варна

Мнение

@BarShaker.Ro

Not sure if I was able to send you a PM but I would like a 3 months subscriptions.

toro
Кафе трафикант
Град: София
Приготвям кафе с: Rancilio Silvia+Auber pid и Lido 2

Мнение

Аз ще удължа също с още 3 месеца, вече за трети път.